sábado, marzo 25, 2006
Lullaby for a broken heart
It's been enough for me
is the only thing you can say
when everything is over
and now you've forgotten
how to sleep, how to dream.
When lights are off
when sounds seem too far
there's no hope to expect
when she's gone...
She had empty hands to care
empty hands to love
empty hands for nothing but herself
She left you a broken heart
and a sad lullaby
that lasts little for your rest.
Tomorrow would never be
as we used to believe
Coz' it died the day
when she decided to fly away.
You've got only new graves, old grudges
and too much to survive
there's no chance in sight
since she's gone...
She had empty hands to care
empty hands to love
empty hands for nothing but herself
She left you a broken heart
and a sad lullaby
that lasts little for your rest.
My only gift was a sad song
without music or rhytm
just words to write a heart
which stopped beating
at the time I closed the door.
You had no blame for me
I've made them all before.
There's no back in this story
since I'm gone...
I had empty hands to care
empty hands to love
empty hands for nothing but myself
I left you a broken heart
and a sad lullaby
that lasts little for your rest.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

2 comentarios:
No está mal, Sol.
Pero consigo imaginarla con ningún riff metalero... ni con la voz de Tom Araya...
¿Cuándo te pasas al metal?
--
fly me to the sky
Sol, cielo. Actualiza, o me veré obligado a volar por otras tierras, es broma, pero actualiza :Þ
--
fly me to the sky
Publicar un comentario